SALON SAFETY PRACTICES
If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and cancel your appointment. You will not be charged for last- minute cancellations due to illness.
Please come on time for your appointment. Due to government recommendations our waiting room has been removed. Please stay in your car until your appointment time. appointments are required at this time (no walk-ins).
• don't worry about opening the door, and hand sanitizer will be provided for you
• Please wear a medical-grade face mask (no fashion masks) at all times. If you do not have one, one will be provided for a $2 charge. If you desire gloves they will be provided to you at the same cost
• You will be asked a series of COVID-19 questions
• You will be be asked to sign a COVID-19 consent waiver
• If you fail the screening process, your service will have to be rescheduled
• Please don’t bring anything you don’t need. All PPE and disposables will leave with you to dispose of responsibly.
• All magazines have been removed. please bring something to do!
Please arrive alone.
• Unfortunately, we have to keep talking and touching to a minimum.
• We are practicing physical distancing and following all other government guidlines in order to ensure that proper sanitization and sterilization practices are being performed.
Some policies at the shop have not and will not change. The Revival Salon is a safe space. We do not tolerate any hate speech, homophobia, transphobia, racism, misogyny, or bullying. We have (and always) will practice proper sanitization and sterilization. Your happiness and safety are our first priority.
— safety plan available upon request —
text or call 905-894-3040
and book your appointment today!